GOALCHA™️ Five-a-side Handball
– new game for former players
Five-a-side Handball is a new exciting game made for former handball players who want to make a comeback. The game is played on a short handball court with the new yellow GOALCHATM-Ball size Ø54 designed to rewake the known feeling of mastering the many aspects of the handball game. The rules are built on the fair play principals and you can participate even if you have an old injury, because of the low physical impact. The game is fast and fun, and you will experience the same feeling and flow as you did in your handball prime. More than 75 Danish clubs are already using Five-a-side Handball to attract former players and it is bringing new energy and life to the clubs and the overall adult handball community in Denmark.
Print the guidelines for Five-a-side Handball here
New yellow project GOALCHATM-Ball
We have developed and designed a new GOALCHATM-Ball for this project Five-a-side handball size Ø54 to rewake the known feeling of mastering the many aspects of the handball game.
This Five-a-side GOALCHATM-Ball is not in sale in shops, but you can buy it on our webshop
The rules of Five-a-side Handball take their starting point in the traditional handball rules with 10 amendments that you will quickly learn. The game has no referees, so the players are responsible for a fair game. You can choose a game counselor at the start, so she/he has the last word if situations of doubt occur.
- A Five-a-side Handball game is played on a short court 26 x 20 meters.
- The game is played with the soft Five-a-side Handball.
- Five players from each team are allowed on the court. A team is recommended to consist of 5-8
- The defense play is executed by conquering the ball in between passes or by screening the offense
players with body and arms. There are no regular tackles or hard physical contact allowed in Five-a-
- The goalkeeper can participate in the offense and is not carrying any visible indications of being the
goalkeeper – any player can take the place in the goal while defending.
- Each team have a side line from where they can replace players during the game.
- The game starts from the goal after each score. The game counselor can whistle when a goal
occurs, and the game goes on.
- The goalkeeper may not attempt to score while standing in her/his own team’s goal area.
- The game starts by a throw-off in the center of the court with to players from each team competing
for the ball.
- The duration of the game is 8-12 minutes without half time.
- The duration of the game depends on
the players physique and inclinations to play; as well as the gym-hours and numbers of players.
error: Content is protected !!